The following outlines the License agreement by which the software your trial or purchase is governed by. Please read this license agreement carefully before using the software. By using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, promptly return the unused product to the place where you purchased it.
Digital downloads are given their own unique category under the Consumer Rights and are therefore not services or goods. If you want to download something within 14 days of buying it, you will have to give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. If you don’t give your consent, the 14-day cooling-off period still applies, but you won’t be able to download your digital content until this period has ended. Refunds of digital downloads are only accepted within the 14 day cooling off period and only if the download link and serial number have not already been sent via email/other digital medium or downloaded by the customer. Please refer to to the Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
- License: The application, demonstration and other software and data libraries accompanying this License, whether on disk, in read only memory, or on any other media (the “Software”), and the related documentation are licensed to you by Microspot. You own the disk on which the Software is recorded but Microspot and/or Microspot Licensors retain title to the Software and related documentation. This License allows you to use the Software on a single computer and make one copy of the Software in machine-readable format for backup purpose only. You must reproduce on such copy the Microspot copyright notice that was on the original copy of the Software. You may also transfer all your license rights in the Software, the backup copy of the Software, the related documentation and a copy of this License to another party, provided the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License and registers the software with Microspot.
- Restrictions: The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. In order to protect them, and except as permitted by applicable legislation, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. You may not modify, network, rent, lease, loan, distribute or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part. You may not electronically transmit the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- Termination: This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying the Software, related documentation and all copies thereof. This License will terminate immediately without notice from Microspot if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination or transfer to another party you must destroy the Software, related documentation and all copies thereof.
- Government End Users: If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees:
- if the Software is supplied to the Department of Defense (DoD) the Software is classified as “Commercial Computer Software” and the Government is acquiring only “restricted rights” in the Software and its documentation as that term is defined in Clause 252.227-7013(c)(1) of the DFARS; and
- if the Software is supplied to any unit or agency of the United States Government other than DoD, the Government’s rights in the Software and its documentation will be as defined in Clause 52.227-19(c)(2) of the FAR or, in the case of NASA, in Clause 18-52.227-86(d) of the NASA Supplement to the FAR.
- Limited Warranty on Media: Microspot warrants the diskettes and/or compact disc on which the Software is recorded to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase as evidenced by a copy of the receipt. Microspot’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be replacement of the diskettes and/or compact disc not meeting Microspot’s limited warranty and which is returned to Microspot or a Microspot authorized representative with a copy of the receipt. Microspot will have no responsibility to replace a disk/disc damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THE DISKETTES AND/OR COMPACT DISC, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
- Disclaimer of Warranty on Microspot Software: You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. The Software and related documentation are provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and Microspot and Microspot’s Licensor(s) (for the purposes of provisions 6 and 7, Microspot and Microspot’s Licensor(s) shall be collectively referred to as “Microspot”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MICROSPOT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, MICROSPOT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MICROSPOT OR A MICROSPOT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT MICROSPOT OR A MICROSPOT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MICROSPOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF MICROSPOT OR A MICROSPOT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall Microspot’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for the Software.
- Controlling Law and Severability: This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this License, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the License shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
- Complete Agreement: This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software and the related documentation, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Microspot.
Symbol Library (Add-On) License Agreement
These products are licensed to the purchaser under the following conditions, but copyright remains the property of Microspot Ltd for all Microspot Add-Ons. The licensee may use the files to produce signs or other artwork which may be sold but the licensee may not give or sell the files to any third party. The Licensee may make a copy for their own back up purposes. Although these files have been designed in the styles specified by certain governing bodies, Microspot does not accept responsibility for any non compliance with any recognized standard and the licensee must be responsible for their use of the symbols.